Food photography

DUBAI PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPWould you like to improve your food photography?  Are your pictures just OK but you are not sure how to make them extra special?  Help is at hand.  Food writer and photographer Meeta Khurana-Wolff will be back in October 2013 to conduct another two-day food styling and photography workshop here in Dubai.

When: 29th and 30th October 2013

The workshop will be limited to only twelve people so that each person receives the best attention and guidance from Meeta.  You can read more about how Meeta approaches photography, styling and tuition here.  The aim is to solve as many of your food photography and styling problems as possible so you leave the workshop with the information and skills you need.  You’ll be given the inspiration and the means to unleash your creativity and make your food images irresistible. In addition they’ll be a range of hands-on exercises with a wide range of different foods and locations. And food is central to this workshop – you won’t remain hungry. With Chefs Russell Impiazzi and Dima Sharif on hand plus a Frying Pan Food Tour your creativity and tastebuds will be stimulated.  This course is ideally suited for food bloggers, stylists and photographers.

Read the full schedule here

Register now as places very limited PLEASE NOTE THE WORKSHOP IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.

Meeta food photography and styling

The course will cover basic and advanced food styling, from choosing props to composition and will focus in-depth on photography techniques including post-production. Through comprehensive exercises, hands-on assignments, field trip and cooking classes, a variety of aspects of food photography and styling will be addressed.  Meeta’s hands-on approach means plenty of individual coaching and one-to-one contact. All your questions can be answered, ideas can be shared and practical experience gained in a relaxed, sociable environment. In addition, I’ll be giving a presentation on Social Media for food blogging.

Food photography gourmet inspiration

The workshop  includes two days of intensive instruction led by one of Europe’s leading food bloggers, Meeta Khurana-Wolff , a light lunch or brunch on both days, dinner on both evening and all beverages throughout the sessions, and transport to the off-site assignment.

For a flavour of what went on at the last two workshops read:

Atlantis, The Palm Food Photography & Styling Workshop (April 2012)

Miele Food Photography & Styling Workshop (October 2012)

Meeta K Wolff

20 Comments leave one →
  1. September 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi Sally…Have sent you a message on your FB inbox..Need some advise from you.
    Thanx Shy

2. Dima Sharif permalink
    September 26, 2012 8:23 pm

How exciting! Really looking forward to this workshop and treating everyone to the perfect meal both visually and on the taste buds :))

3. October 2, 2012 12:48 pm

Wow I wish I could attend her workshop – I am dying to come to Dubai now! thanks to you and Samantha’s feedback!

4. October 10, 2012 2:52 pm

HI i like u r photos

5. October 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Looking forward to see you on Tuesday. Last years workshop Photo Atlantis was really useful and fun workshop, I enjoyed every bit of it. I am sure this will be even better, awesome.

6. November 7, 2012 4:58 pm

HI, can I know more about the coming courses, I am a food photographer and need more in depth about the food styling issue.

7. Maha Al M permalink
    November 14, 2012 11:45 am

Too bad i missed it. I always am out of town when this workshop is organised. When will the next one take place?

• November 17, 2012 8:32 am

We are hoping to hold another one in October 2013 Maha.

8. March 30, 2013 3:43 pm

October 2013. I’m so there. Just joined your mailing list. Looking forward to getting more info.

9. Sahar permalink
    April 8, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi! How can i sign up for this workshop?

10. September 26, 2013 11:43 am

Sally, I am in Jordan now but will be in Dubai at the time of the course I am aware it is fully booked BUT if someone does cancel, could i join?
    Lara

Trackbacks

1. Meeta is back – Food photography and styling workshop news « My Custard Pie
  2. Food Photography & Styling Workshop | Expat Echo Dubai
  3. Waka waka – this time for Africa « My Custard Pie
  4. Blueberry and apple salted caramel focaccia « My Custard Pie
  5. What to do with a veg box « My Custard Pie
  6. What to do with a veg box « My Custard Pie
  7. A recipe for life? « My Custard Pie
  8. Naked Plate | Food Photography & Styling workshop Dubai « Naked Plate

Please don't leave without commenting. Would love to hear what you think.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,917 other followers